Home Inspections, 40 Year Recertification, Wind Mitigation, Four (4) Point Inspections Miami Dade County, Beach, Hialeah, Broward County, FL.
All Home Meters (AHM) - Professional Engineers Home Inspectors performing the following Home Inspection Services Miami:
- Pre-purchase Inspections.
- 40 Year Recertification.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection.
- 4 Point Inspection.
- Certificate of Use.
- Zoning Inspection, Zoning Improvement Permit.
- Roof Condition Certification.
- FHA 203K Consultant. HUD Home Inspectors. Compliance Inspections.
- Flood Elevation Certificate.
- Other Real Estate residential, commercial, pre-purchase inspections environmental including electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, roof, unsafe structures, illegal additions, code compliance, expired permits, etc. made by Inspectors or Engineers.
Welcome to All Home Meters.
We are a team of Professional Engineers Home Inspectors and other consultants.
Concrete, precise and technically supported full property residential and commercial services with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time and price are ready to be executed by our Inspectors in Miami-Dade County and Broward County South Florida .
Our Miami Beach Fort Lauderdale office can help you to schedule your quality termite, mold, septic tank, sewer, swimming pools inspection or termite with total guarantee and experience.
Home Inspector provides a professional and easy to read report to help the owners save money in their insurance premiums.
All Home Meters, LLC was incorporated in Florida in 2007.
We are registered with Central Contractor Registration (CCR), ORCA, Dun and Bradstreet, Small Business Administration, etc., to do business with the Federal Government and approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to perform property inspections and consultant work.
We meet all the requirements to offer inspection and engineering services:
- Engineers and certified licensed Home Inspectors in Florida.
- Miami Company with mandatory Authorization from the State of Florida - FBPE.
- Local Business Tax.
- General Liability (GL) and Professional Liability (E&O).
We have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
You deserve the best, please do not settle for less.
Request a quote for your South Florida Home Inspections.
- General Inspection is a limited visual examination.
- Miami Home Inspections are for the purpose to examine the conditions that affect the structure.
- Inspectors evaluate the following home systems and components of a house: structure, electrical, HVAC, Roof, Plumbing, interiors and exteriors, and site conditions.
- Comprehensive Property Inspections are performed with the best combination of qualifications, full report, turnaround time and price.
- Professional Home Inspections are performed by a State licensed Inspector or Engineer.
- Residential and Commercial Inspections are offered with multi discounted insurance Inspections.
- 40-Year Recertification is for the purpose of determining the general structural and electrical condition of the dwelling.
- 40 Year Recertification follows the County local governments guidelines for safety inspection.
- Recertification Report is required to be submitted to the Local Governments Broward County and Dade County within 90 days after the notice of required submission.
- 40 Year Miami-Dade for 40/50 Year Old Buildings requires structural and electrical.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection looks for features reducing wind damages.
- Wind Mitigation Inspections might decrease your insurance premium.
- Wind Mitigation Inspections are optional, not mandatory.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection is completed by an Engineer.
- OIR-B1-1802 is the official Wind Mitigation Inspection Form.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection Broward is a short inspection but with great benefits.
- Wind Mitigation is $120.
- Re-inspection is $90.
- 4 Point Inspection is for properties older than 25-30 years.
- Four Point Inspection is to verify the main systems: roofing, electrical, plumbing, water heater and AC.
- Four Point Inspection report includes the minimum data needed to properly evaluate the application for insurance companies.
- The four mayor systems, in this Four Point Inspection, need to be working as intended and with no visible hazards or deficiencies.
- Four Point Inspections are usually required when the properties are older than 25 years.
- Performed by Inspectors and Engineers.
- A trade contractor may sign off only on their trade component of the Four Point Inspection form.
- We use a version of the Citizens Insurance 4 Point Inspection Form.
- This Inspection is $120 and re-inspection is $90, you can add a Mitigation for $60.
- These Building Inspections are mandatory if required by the insurance company.
- Roof Condition Certification is required for roofs older than 25 years.
- Documentation for Roof Condition Certification should indicate the estimated age, that it is in good condition and free from leaks, and has a remaining useful life of at least three years.
- Miami Roof Condition Certification is done by Engineers.
- Roof Condition Certification requires a minimum of two photos of the roof.
- Roof Condition Certification is reported in the form RCF-1 09 13.
- Certificate of Use is mandatory for foreclosures due to Ordinance 08-133.
- Certificate of Use is a consumer-protection legislation.
- Certificate of Use disclose compliance with zoning regulations.
- Certificate of Use is needed for residential properties (single family, duplex, town house and condo units).
- Certificate of Use Report is signed and sealed by an Engineer.
- Certificate of Use Reports are public records.
- HUD FHA Inspector S262.
- FHA 203k Consultant A0783.
- 203k is the program for the rehabilitation and repair of single family properties.
40 Year Recertification, Wind Mitigation Inspections, Roof Condition Certification, 4 Point Inspection, Elevation, Certificate of Use, Home Inspection, HUD FHA 203K Consultant proudly serving Hialeah, Florida, FL, Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Coral Gables, Beach, Doral, Homestead, Kendall West, The Hammocks, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Davie, Deerfield Pompano, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Creek Parkland, Cooper City, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Havana, Wynwood, Kendale Lakes, Olympia Heights, Little Haiti, Design District.