All Home Meters (AHM): Professional Engineers Home Inspectors performing Home Inspections Services in South Florida.
What is a Home Inspection?
The Inspection is a professional opinion intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall condition of the systems and components installed in a home.
Systems and components reported in the Home Inspections:
- Roof covering.
- Interior and exterior components.
- Site conditions.
What do the Inspectors look for?
A Real Estate Home Inspector looks for significant deficient condition or systems and components at the end of their service life based on visual observation.
Beyond inspecting only for a purchase, other insurance Inspections can also be performed by our licensed engineers and Inspectors.
How much is the Inspection?
The cost of the full residential Inspection is minimum compared with the quality benefit you can obtain from the State licensed Home Inspector.
We provide the following extras with all the general Property Inspections Miami:
- Miami Dade County Flood zone.
- Code Enforcement: online research for citations, code violations and expired permits (depending on the City).
- Miami-Dade Property Appraiser online property lien search that includes tax search, zoning search, building code enforcement search, permit search.
- Discounted elevation certificate reported in the official FEMA Form OMB No. 1660-008 with expiration date November 30, 2018.
- Zoning Code and Building inspections.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection Services (only $60 additional). Wind Mitigation Inspection is reported in the Official Form OIR-B1-1802
- 4 Point or Roof Condition Certification insurance property inspection report (only $60 additional). 4 Point inspection is reported in a modified Citizens Insurance Form.
- Discounted 40 Year Recertification Building Inspection Service Miami, if commercial.
Foreclosure Building Inspections.
Also, our company offer pre-purchase property Inspections not only for foreclosed properties but for all properties located in Dade County unincorporated (folio 30) regardless the way they were acquired, with reports in the same format used for certificate of use.
We have the experience and a flat fee for the complete Building Inspection if you provide a boundary survey, engineering survey or site plan with the measurements of your property, improvements and lot.
For a survey or site plan an extra fee applies.
When a boundary survey Miami is needed, if incidental to our work, we utilize the services of a professional licensed land surveying company.
Home Inspections Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Beach, Doral, Coral Gables, Homestead, Kendall West, Hammocks, Doral, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Davie, Deerfield Pompano, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park, Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Parkland, Cooper City, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Havana, Wynwood, Kendale Lakes, Olympia Heights, Little Haiti, Design District, Watson Fisher Island, Carol City, State of Florida, FL.
You deserve the BEST; do not settle for less.