We have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
We perform concrete, precise and technically supported full residential and commercial building, wind mitigation and home inspections with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time.
What is a home inspection Hialeah Miami?
A general home inspection is a professional opinion intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall condition of the property and the systems and components installed (structure, electrical, heating and air conditioning, roof covering, plumbing, interior and exterior and site conditions). Home Inspectors follow the Home Inspection Standards of Practice according to the State where the property is located. Usually, all prospective buyers order professional home inspections.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST, please do not settle for less.
What do the Home Inspectors look for?
Inspectors look for significant home deficient condition or systems/components at the end of their service life based on visual observation and according to the Inspection Standards of Practice.
Hialeah Professional home inspection services: checklist.
Beyond inspecting only for a purchase, other insurance and building inspections can also be performed by our licensed engineers or inspectors.
How much is the home inspection?
The cost of a full inspection is minimum compared with the quality benefits you can obtain from the Home Inspectors.
"Request your termite, insurance mold, windstorm mitigation, 4 point, swimming pools or any property inspection at the same time with your professional inspection .... and save".
State licensed Home Inspectors can provide the following extras.
- Flood zone.
- Miami-Dade County Code enforcement: online research for citations, code violations and expired permits (depending on the City).
- Property Appraiser online lien search that includes tax search, zoning search, building code enforcement search, permit search.
- Discounted elevation certificate reported in the official FEMA Form OMB No. 1660-008 with expiration date November 30, 2018.
- County Zoning and building code inspections.
- Wind mitigation inspection (only $60 additional). Wind Mitigation Inspection is reported in the Official Form OIR-B1-1802
- 4 point inspections or roof condition certification inspection report (only $60 additional). Home Inspectors report in a modified Citizens insurance form.
- Discounted 40 year recertification inspection, if commercial inspection.
Inspections Miami Service Area.
Wind Mitigation Inspection, Property Inspection City of Hialeah Florida, Homestead, Home Inspection Services Doral, City of Coral Gables, Kendall, FL, Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Beach, Kendall West, Kendall Lakes, The Hammocks, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Davie, Deerfield Pompano, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto, West Palm Beach, South Florida.
Request a quote.