Our Miami Home Inspectors perform concrete, precise and technically supported full professional home inspection Services, residential and commercial building inspection and wind mitigation with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time in City of Hialeah, Doral, City of Coral Gables, Kendall, FL, Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Beach, Kendall West, Kendall Lakes, The Hammocks, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, West Palm Beach, South Florida.
We meet all the requirements to offer engineering and Inspection Services:
- Engineers and certified Home Inspectors in South Florida.
- Miami Company with mandatory Authorization from the Florida Board - FBPE.
- Local Business Tax.
- General Liability (GL) and Professional Liability (E&O).
Our Engineers and Real Estate Home Inspectors have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
What is a home inspection?
General home inspections are professional opinions intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall condition of the property and the systems and components installed (structure, electrical, heating and air conditioning, roof covering, plumbing, interior and exterior and site conditions). Most persons buying a home, order Home Inspections in Florida before closing the deal. Inspector follows the Property Inspection Standards of Practice according to the State where the property is located. Home Inspections are performed by Professional Engineers.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST, please do not settle for less.
Building Inspections might provide the following extras:
- Flood zone.
- County Code enforcement: online research for citations, code violations and expired permits (depending on the City).
- Property Appraiser online lien search that includes tax search, zoning search, building code enforcement search, permit search.
- Discounted elevation certificate reported in the official FEMA Form OMB No. 1660-008 with expiration date November 30, 2018.
- County Zoning and building code property inspections.
- Certificate of Use Building Inspections.
- Wind mitigation inspection (only $60 additional). Wind Mitigation Inspection is reported in the Official Form OIR-B1-1802. This inspection is 50% off with a 4 Point Inspection.
- 4 point inspection or roof condition certification property inspection report (only $60 additional). Home Inspectors report in a modified Citizens insurance form. This inspection is 50% off with a Wind Mitigation Inspection.
- Discounted 40 Year Building Recertification inspection, if commercial inspection.
- HUD FHA Home Inspector.
- Compliance Home Inspector - Property Inspections.
Why use All Home Meters, LLC?
We meet all the requirements to offer and perform Engineering and Building Code Inspection.
We offer one of the lowest prices.
We offer one of the fastest turnaround times.
We offer one of the best reports.
We offer one of the best Site Plans, Engineering Surveys or Property Boundary Surveys when needed.
We are a team of Professional Engineers.
We work only with qualified, licensed and experienced consultants to perform other services incidental to our work.
Owner is certified as HUD FHA Home Inspector
Owner is certified as 203 (K) Consultant to perform building inspection for the Federal Government.
We are registered with Central Contractor Registration (CCR), ORCA, Small Business Administration (SBA) to do property inspections for the Federal Government.
We are a vendor for many banks institutions and asset management companies.
Owner of the Company also performs Building Inspections.
Our Professional Engineers are offering property search-lien search from public records for buildings located in County Unincorporated (properties with folios starting with 30).
Miami Building Inspection Services, Wind Mitigation Inspection, Property Inspections Homestead.
Request a quote.