All Home Meters (AHM): Professional Engineers Inspectors performing the following Home Inspections in South Florida:
- Pre-purchase Home Inspection.
- 40 Year Recertification.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection.
- 4 Point Inspection.
- Certificate of Use Inspection.
- Zoning Inspections.
- Roof Condition Certification.
- HUD FHA 203K Consultant
- Flood Elevation Certificate.
- Other residential, commercial, pre-purchase, Real Estate property home inspections including electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, roof, unsafe structures, illegal additions, code compliance, expired permits.
Welcome to All Home Meters
We are a team of state licensed trained Professional Engineers and other consultants ready to execute concrete, precise and technically supported full property residential and commercial home inspections with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time and price.
Our office service can help you with other residential certified building inspections to schedule your quality mold inspection, septic tank inspection, sewer inspections, swimming pools inspection or termite inspections with total guarantee and experience.
We inspect properties and provide discounts inspections and easy to read inspection reports to help the owners save money in their insurance premiums.
All Home Meters, LLC was incorporated in Florida in 2007.
We are registered with Central Contractor Registration (CCR), ORCA, Dun and Bradstreet, Small Business Administration, etc., to do business with the Federal Government and approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to perform inspections and consultant work.
We meet all the requirements to offer and perform quality inspection and engineering services:
- Professionals licensed in Florida
- Company with mandatory Authorization from the State of Florida - FBPE.
- Local Business Tax from Miami-Dade County
- General Liability (GL) and Professional Liability (E&O)
We have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
You deserve the best, please do not settle for less.
Home Inspections Broward.
- Home Inspection is a home limited visual examination.
- Home Inspection is for the purpose to examine the conditions that affect the structure.
- Home Inspections evaluate the following home systems and components of a house: structure, electrical, HVAC, Roof, Plumbing, interiors and exteriors, and site conditions.
- Comprehensive Home Inspections are performed with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time and price.
- Home Inspection is performed by Licensed Engineers Inspectors.
- Inspection is offered with multi discounted insurance inspections for all inspection services.
- 40-Year Recertification is for the purpose of determining the general structural and electrical condition of the building.
- 40 Year Recertification Inspection follows the Miami Dade and Broward County local governments guidelines for building safety inspection.
- Building Recertification Report for 40/50 Year Old Buildings is required to be submitted to the Local Governments Broward County and Dade County within 90 days after notification.
- 40 Year Inspection Miami-Dade for 40/50 Year Old Buildings requires structural and electrical.
- Wind Mitigation looks for building features reducing wind damages.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection might decrease your insurance premium.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection is optional, not mandatory.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection report is completed by an Engineer or Inspector.
- OIR-B1-1802 is the official Wind Mitigation Inspection Form.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection Broward is a short inspection but with great benefits.
- Wind Mitigation is $99 and re-inspection is $75.
- 4 Point Inspection is for properties older than 25-30 years.
- 4 Point Inspection is to verify the building main systems: roofing, electrical, plumbing, water heater and AC.
- Four Point Inspection report includes the minimum data needed to properly evaluate the application for insurance companies.
- The four mayor systems, in this Four Point Inspection, need to be working as intended and with no visible hazards or deficiencies.
- Four Point Inspections are usually required when the properties are older than 25 years.
- Inspection is made by an Engineer.
- A trade contractor may sign off only on their trade component of the Four Point Inspection form.
- We use a version of the Citizens Insurance 4 Point Inspection Form.
- Inspection is $99 and re-inspection is $75, if you add a Mitigation, combo is $150.
- Inspection is mandatory if required by the insurance company.
- Roof Condition Certification Inspection is required for roofs older than 25 years
- Documentation for roof condition should indicate the roof’s estimated age, that it is in good condition and free from leaks, and has a remaining useful life of at least three years.
- Certificate of Use Inspections are mandatory for foreclosures due to Ordinance 08-133.
- Certificate of Use Inspection is a consumer-protection legislation.
- Certificate of Use Inspections disclose compliance with zoning and building regulations.
- Certificate of Use Inspections are needed for residential properties (single family, duplex, town house and condo units).
- Certificate of Use Report is signed and sealed by an Engineer.
- Certificate of Use Reports are public records.
- HUD FHA Inspector S262.
- FHA 203k Consultant A0783.
- 203k is the program for the rehabilitation and repair of single family properties.
Home Inspection, 40 Year Recertification, Wind Mitigation Inspections, Roof Condition Certification, 4 Point Inspections, Elevation, Certificate of Use Inspections, HUD FHA 203K Consultant in Hialeah, Florida, FL, Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Coral Gables, Beach, Doral, Homestead, Kendall West, The Hammocks, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Davie, Deerfield Pompano, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Creek Parkland, Cooper City, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Havana, Wynwood, Kendale Lakes, Olympia Heights, Little Haiti, Design District, Watson Fisher Island, Carol City.