Professional Engineers and Home Inspectors performing the following Professional Home Inspections in Dade and Broward County South Florida:
- Pre-purchase Home Inspections.
- 40 Year Recertification.
- Wind Mitigation Inspections.
- 4 Point Inspections.
- Certificate of Use.
- Zoning Inspections, Zoning Improvement Permit.
- Roof Condition Certification.
- FHA 203K Consultant. HUD Inspector. Compliance Home Inspection.
- Flood Elevation Certificate.
- Other Real Estate residential inspections, commercial inspection, pre-purchase property inspections, environmental including electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, roof, unsafe structures, illegal additions, code compliance, expired permits, etc. made by Inspectors or Engineers.
You deserve the best, please do not settle for less.
Home Inspection, 40 Year Recertification, Wind Mitigation, 4 Point Inspection Kendall, Doral, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Weston, Broward County.
- A general Home Inspection is a limited visual examination usually ordered by prospective buyers in Miami-Dade, FL.
- Home Inspection is for the purpose to examine the conditions that affect the structure.
- Home Inspection is performed by Engineers Inspectors.
- Home Inspector evaluates the following home systems and components of a home: structure, electrical, HVAC, Roof, Plumbing, interiors and exteriors, and site conditions.
- Comprehensive Home Inspection is performed with the best combination of qualifications, easy to read report, turnaround time and price.
- Multi discounted insurance Building Inspections are offered with the Residential and Commercial Professional Inspections.
Please request you quote.
40 Year Building Recertification Inspection.
- Recertification Miami-Dade County and Broward County is for the purpose of determining the structural and electrical condition of the dwelling.
- Building Recertification follows the County local government guidelines for Building Safety Inspection.
- Recertification Report is required to be submitted to the Building official of the Local Government Broward County and Miami Dade County within 90 days after the notice of required submission.
- Required Recertification Inspection for Broward and Miami-Dade County for 40/50 Old Year Building needs structural and electrical. We provide both inspections for Building Recertification
Wind Mitigation Inspection Broward.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection is optional not mandatory as per insurance companies and is completed by Engineers and State of Florida licensed Inspectors.
- Inspection can give you credits according to the year of construction of your home that might decrease your insurance premium.
- Inspector looks for features reducing wind damages and checks your roof covering, attachment, windows and doors.
- OIR-B1-1802 is the official Verification Form.
- Wind Mitigation Inspections Broward is a short inspection but with great benefits.
- You can add a 4 Point Inspection 50% OFF with your Wind Mitigation Inspections.
- Re-inspection is $90.
4 Point Inspection.
- 4 Point Inspections are for structures older than 25-30 years and are performed by Engineers or Inspectors.
- 4 Point Inspection is to verify: roofing, electrical, plumbing, water heater and AC.
- Four Point Inspection report includes the minimum data needed to properly evaluate the application for insurance companies.
- In this Four Point Inspection, the four mayor systems need to be working as intended and with no visible hazards or deficiencies.
- A trade contractor may sign off only on their trade component of the Building Inspection form.
- For this Inspection, we use a version of the Citizens Insurance Four Point Inspection Form.
- Inspection is $120 and re-inspection is $90, you can add a Wind Mitigation for $60.
- These Inspections are mandatory if requested by the insurance company.
- Roof Condition Certification is required for roofs older than 25 years.
- Documentation for Roof Condition Certification should indicate the estimated age, that it is in good condition and free from leaks, and has a remaining useful life of at least three years.
- Miami Roof Condition Certification is done by an Engineer or Inspector.
- Roof Condition Certification requires a minimum of two photos of the roof.
- Roof Condition Certification is reported in the form RCF-1 09 13.
Wind Mitigation, 4 Point, Real Estate Home Inspection, Lauderdale by the Sea, Kendale Lakes, The Hammocks, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, , Dania Beach, Tamarac, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto Bay, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park, Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Parkland, Cooper City, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Havana, Wynwood, Kendale Lakes, Olympia Heights, Little Haiti, Design District, Watson Fisher Island, Carol City, Coral Terrace, Country Club, Florida City, Fontainebleau, Glenvar Hights, Goulds, Leisure City, Princeton, Richmond West, Tamiami, The Crossings, Westview, Little River, University Park, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach.
Request a quote.