Home Inspectors in Miami and Engineers specialized in Professional Home Inspection Services in South Florida.
What is a Home Inspection?
The Home Inspection is a professional opinion intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall condition of the systems and components installed in a home.
What do the Home Inspectors look for?
Real Estate Home Inspectors in Miami looks for significant deficient condition or systems and components at the end of their service life based on visual observation.
Systems and components reported in the Home Inspection Report:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning).
- Roof covering.
- Interior and exterior components.
- Site conditions.
Home Inspection Services: Checklist.
Beyond inspecting only for a purchase, other insurance Home Inspections can also be performed by our licensed engineers and Inspectors.
How much is the Property Inspection?
The cost of the full residential Property Inspection is minimum compared with the quality benefit you can obtain from the Florida State licensed Home Inspector.
The Home Inspector provides the following extras:
- Miami Flood zone.
- Code Enforcement: online research for citations, code violations and expired permits (depending on the City).
- Miami-Dade Property Appraiser online lien search that includes tax search, zoning search, building code enforcement search, permit search.
- Discounted elevation certificate reported in the official FEMA Form OMB No. 1660-008 with expiration date November 30, 2018.
- Zoning Code and Building inspections.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection Services Miami (only $60 additional). Wind Mitigation Inspection is reported in the Official Form OIR-B1-1802
- 4 Point or Roof Condition Certification insurance inspection Miami report (only $60 additional). 4 Point inspection is reported in a modified Citizens Insurance Form.
- Discounted 40 Year Recertification Building Inspection Service Miami, if commercial.
Foreclosure Property Inspections - Home Inspector.
Also, our company and its Miami Home Inspectors, with many years of experience, offer pre-purchase services not only for foreclosed properties but for all properties located in Dade County unincorporated (folio 30) regardless the way they were acquired, with reports in the same format used for certificate of use.
We have the experience and a flat fee for the complete Building Inspection if you provide a boundary survey, engineering survey or site plan with the measurements of your structure, improvements and lot.
For a survey or site plan an extra fee applies.
When a boundary survey Miami is needed, if incidental to our work, we utilize the services of a professional licensed land surveying company.
Home Inspections Hialeah Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Beach, Doral, Coral Gables, Homestead, Kendall West, Hammocks, Doral, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Davie, Deerfield Pompano, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park, Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Parkland, Cooper City, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Havana, Wynwood, Kendale Lakes, Olympia Heights, Little Haiti, Design District, Watson Fisher Island, Carol City, State of Florida, FL.
You deserve the BEST; do not settle for less.