We have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
We perform concrete, precise and technically supported full residential and commercial building and home inspection with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time.
What is a home inspection?
A general home inspection is a professional opinion intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall condition of the systems and components installed in a home. Usually, all prospective buyers order home inspections in South Florida.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST, please do not settle for less.
Systems and components reported according to the Inspection Standards of Practice:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning).
- Roof covering.
- Interior and exterior components.
- Site conditions.
What does the inspector look for?
Real Estate Inspectors look for significant home deficient condition or systems and components at the end of their service life based on visual observation.
Professional home inspection: checklist.
Beyond inspecting only for a purchase, other Real Estate insurance and building inspections can also be performed by our licensed engineers or inspectors.
How much is the home inspection?
The cost of a full residential inspection is minimum compared with the quality benefits you can obtain from the inspector.
"Request your termite, insurance mold, wind mitigation, 4 point, swimming pools or any building inspection at the same time with your inspection .... and save".
Inspectors can provide the following extras.
- Flood zone.
- Miami Dade County Code enforcement: online research for citations, code violations and expired permits (depending on the City).
- Property Appraiser online lien search that includes tax search, zoning search, building code enforcement search, permit search.
- Discounted elevation certificate reported in the official FEMA Form OMB No. 1660-008 with expiration date November 30, 2018.
- County Zoning and building code inspections.
- Wind mitigation inspection (only $60 additional). Wind Mitigation Inspection is reported in the Official Form OIR-B1-1802
- 4 point inspection or roof condition certification insurance inspection report (only $60 additional). 4 point inspection is reported in a modified Citizens insurance form.
- Discounted 40 year recertification building inspection, if commercial.
City of Hialeah Florida, Homestead, Building, Home Inspection Services Doral, City of Coral Gables, Kendall, FL, Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Beach, Kendall West, Kendall Lakes, The Hammocks, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Davie, Deerfield Pompano, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park, Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Parkland, Cooper City, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, West Palm Beach, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park, Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Parkland.