We are Professional Engineers providing HOA Website Management including Initial Setup and Monthly Maintenance
Community Association Websites monthly maintenance includes uploads and update:
- Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- Governing Documents and amendments
- Community Standards and Use Restrictions (Rules and Regulations)
- Quotes, Agreements and Contracts
- ACC applications
- Financial Statements
- Year-End Compilation, Review or Audit
- Updates in Reserve Study
- Other documents
We can set up the use of predetermined platforms or software builders that include the domain, the hosting and the Website, and as required by law, Association will wholly own that domain and Community Web platform.
We provide month to month service with no contract if you prefer that option.
New changes to the Florida Statutes (F.S. 718.111) require that Condo Associations with 150 or more units must have an independent Association Website by July 1, 2018.
The Board of Directors of the Association should designate who will be in charge of uploading and updating the required documents to to be in compliance with the law. All Home Meters, LLC can manage the Association Websites on your behalf.
By July 1, 2018, an association with 150 or more units shall post digital copies of the following official records :
- The recorded declaration of condominium of each condominium operated by the association and each amendment to each declaration.
- The recorded bylaws of the association and each amendment to the bylaws.
- The articles of incorporation of the association, or other documents creating the association, and each amendment thereto. The copy posted pursuant to this sub-subparagraph must be a copy of the articles of incorporation filed with the Department of State.
- The rules of the association.
- Any management agreement, lease, or other contract to which the association is a party or under which the association or the unit owners have an obligation or responsibility. Summaries of bids for materials, equipment, or services must be maintained on the Homeowners Association Website for 1 year.
- The annual budget required by s. 718.112(2)(f) and any proposed budget to be considered at the annual meeting.
- The financial report required by subsection (13) and any proposed financial report to be considered at a meeting.
- The certification of each director required by s.718.112(2)(d)4.b.
- All contracts or transactions between the association and any director, officer, corporation, firm, or association that is not an affiliated condominium association or any other entity in which an association director is also a director or officer and financially interested.
- Any contract or document regarding a conflict of interest or possible conflict of interest as provided in ss. 468.436(2) and 718.3026(3).
- The notice of any unit owner meeting and the agenda for the meeting, as required by s. 718.112(2)(d)3., no later than 14 days before the meeting. The notice must be posted in plain view on the front page of the website, or on a separate subpage of the Community website labeled “Notices” which is conspicuously visible and linked from the front page. The association must also post on its website any document to be considered and voted on by the owners during the meeting or any document listed on the agenda at least 7 days before the meeting at which the document or the information within the document will be considered.
- Notice of any board meeting, the agenda, and any other document required for the meeting as required by s.718.112(2)(c), which must be posted no later than the date required for notice pursuant to s. 718.112(2)(c).
HOA Websites Miami-Dade County, Beach, Homestead, Kendall, Doral, Coral Gables, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Weston, Broward County.
The HOA Websites must be accessible through the Internet and must have protected locations or pages that should be accessible only to unit owners and employees of the association and not to the general public.
Association Board members must provide the unit owner with a username and password and access to the protected sections or pages of the Website that contain any notices, records, or documents that must be electronically provided, as per Florida Statutes, upon the unit owner’s written request.
Please request your Website Management quote