What is a home inspection?
A general home inspection is a professional opinion intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall condition of the systems and components installed in a home. Usually, all prospective buyers order home inspections in Miami-Dade, FL. We are Professional Engineers and State licensed Home Inspectors performing home inspection services in South Florida.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST, please do not settle for less.
Home Inspection Coral Gables, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Weston, Broward County, FL.
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning).
- Roof covering.
- Interior and exterior components.
- Site conditions.
What does the home inspector look for?
Real Estate Inspector looks for significant home deficient condition or systems and components at the end of their service life based on visual observation.
Professional home inspection: checklist.
Beyond inspecting only for a purchase, other Real Estate insurance and building inspections can also be performed by our licensed engineers and inspectors.
How much is the inspection?
The cost of full residential inspections is minimum compared with the quality benefits you can obtain from the inspectors.
"Request your termite, insurance mold, wind mitigation, 4 point, swimming pools or any building inspection at the same time with your inspections .... and save".
Our inspectors can provide the following extras with the home inspections.
- Flood zone.
- Miami-Dade County Code enforcement: online research for citations, code violations and expired permits (depending on the City).
- Property Appraiser online lien search that includes tax search, zoning search, building code enforcement search, permit search.
- Discounted elevation certificate reported in the official FEMA Form OMB No. 1660-008 with expiration date November 30, 2018.
- Zoning and building code inspections.
- Wind mitigation inspection (only $60 additional). Wind Mitigation Inspection is reported in the Official Form OIR-B1-1802
- 4 point inspection or roof condition certification insurance inspection report (only $60 additional). 4 point inspection is reported in a modified Citizens insurance form.
- Discounted 40 year recertification building inspection, if commercial.
Also, our company offers pre-purchase property inspections not only for foreclosed properties but for all properties located in unincorporated county (folio 30) regardless the way they were acquired, with reports in the same format used for certificate of use.
We have the experience and a flat fee for complete property inspections if you provide a boundary survey, engineering survey or site plan with the measurements of your structure, improvements and lot.
For a survey or site plan an extra fee applies.
When a boundary survey Miami is needed, if incidental to our work, we utilize the services of a licensed land surveying company.
All Home Meters, LLC was incorporated in Florida in 2007.
We are registered with Central Contractor Registration (CCR), ORCA, Dun and Bradstreet, Small Business Administration, etc., to do business with the Federal Government and approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to perform inspection and consultant work.
We have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
Concrete, precise and technically supported full residential and commercial building inspections with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time.
We meet all the requirements to offer and perform quality property inspections and engineering services:
- Professionals Engineers Inspectors licensed in Florida.
- Company with mandatory Authorization from the State of Florida - FBPE.
- Local Business Tax from Miami-Dade County.
- General Liability (GL) and Professional Liability (E&O).
- We have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
Home Inspection Lauderdale by the Sea, Kendale Lakes, The Hammocks, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto Bay, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park, Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Parkland, Cooper City, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Havana Wynwood, Olympia Heights, Little Haiti, Design District, Watson Fisher Island, Carol City, Coral Terrace, Country Club, Florida City, Fontainebleau, Glenvar Hights, Goulds, Leisure City, Princeton, Richmond West, Tamiami, The Crossings, Westview, Little River, University Park.