Home Inspections, 40 Year Recertification, Wind Mitigation, Four (4) Point Inspections Miami Dade County, Beach, Hialeah, Coral Gables, Homestead, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL.
Home Inspectors in Miami Dade County, FL and Professional Engineers performing the following Home Inspection Services in South Florida:
- Pre-purchase Home Inspections.
- 40 Year Recertification.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection.
- 4 Point Inspection.
- Certificate of Use Inspection.
- Zoning Inspection, Zoning Improvement Permit.
- Roof Condition Certification.
- FHA 203K Consultant, HUD Inspector for Compliance Inspections.
- Flood Elevation Certificate.
- Other residential, commercial, pre-purchase, Real Estate property inspections including electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, roof, unsafe structures, illegal additions, code compliance, expired permits made by Home Inspectors or Engineers.
Welcome to All Home Meters.
We are a team of state licensed trained Professional Engineers Home Inspectors and other consultants.
Our Inspectors are ready to execute concrete, precise and technically supported full property residential and commercial Building Inspections in Miami Dade County and Broward County South Florida with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time and price.
Our Miami office can help you (with other residential certified inspections) to schedule your quality mold inspection, septic tank, sewer, swimming pools building inspection services or termite inspections with total guarantee and experience of a state license Home Inspector.
We inspect properties and provide professional and easy to read reports to help the owners save money in their insurance premiums.
All Home Meters, LLC was incorporated in Florida in 2007.
We are registered with Central Contractor Registration (CCR), ORCA, Dun and Bradstreet, Small Business Administration, etc., to do business with the Federal Government and approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to perform property inspection and consultant work.
We meet all the requirements to offer and perform quality property home inspection and engineering services:
- Professionals Engineers and Home Inspectors licensed in Florida.
- Miami Company with mandatory Authorization from the State of Florida - FBPE.
- Local Business Tax from Miami-Dade County.
- General Liability (GL) and Professional Liability (E&O).
We have met a series of stringent requirements and we are qualified to protect the public's health, safety, and welfare through our expertise.
You deserve the best, please do not settle for less.
Florida Home Inspection - Home Inspectors.
- Miami Home Inspections are limited visual examinations.
- Residential Home Inspection is performed by a State licensed Inspector or Engineer.
- Home Inspectors in Miami evaluate the following home systems and components of a house: structure, electrical, HVAC, Roof, Plumbing, interiors and exteriors, and site conditions.
- Professional Home Inspections are for the purpose to examine the conditions that affect the structure.
- Comprehensive Miami Home Inspection is performed with the best combination of qualifications, report, turnaround time and price.
- Residential and Commercial Home Inspections are offered with multi discounted insurance property Inspections.
- 40-Year Recertification is for the purpose of determining the general structural and electrical condition of the building.
- 40 Year Recertification Inspection follows the County local governments guidelines for building safety inspection.
- Building Recertification Report for 40/50 Year Old Buildings is required to be submitted to the Local Governments Broward County and Dade County within 90 days after the notice of required submission.
- 40 Year Inspection Miami-Dade for 40/50 Year Old Buildings requires structural and electrical.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection looks for building features reducing wind damages.
- Wind Mitigation Inspections might decrease your insurance premium.
- Wind Mitigation Inspections are optional, not mandatory.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection report is completed by an Engineer or Inspector.
- OIR-B1-1802 is the official Wind Mitigation Inspection Form.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection Broward is a short inspection but with great benefits.
- Wind Mitigation is $120.
- Re-inspection is $90.
- 4 Point Inspection is for properties older than 25-30 years.
- Four Point Inspection is to verify the building main systems: roofing, electrical, plumbing, water heater and AC.
- Four Point Inspection report includes the minimum data needed to properly evaluate the application for insurance companies.
- The four mayor systems, in this Four Point Inspection, need to be working as intended and with no visible hazards or deficiencies.
- Four Point Inspections are usually required when the properties are older than 25 years.
- Home Inspection is made by Engineers.
- A trade contractor may sign off only on their trade component of the Four Point Inspection form.
- We use a version of the Citizens Insurance 4 Point Inspection Form.
- This Real Estate Inspection is $120 and re-inspection is $90, you can add a Mitigation for $60.
- These Building Inspections are mandatory if required by the insurance company.
- Roof Condition Certification Inspection is required for roofs older than 25 years.
- Documentation for Roof Condition Certification Inspection should indicate the roof’s estimated age, that it is in good condition and free from leaks, and has a remaining useful life of at least three years.
- Roof Condition Certification Inspection is done by engineers.
- Roof Condition Certification Inspection requires a minimum of two photos of the roof.
- Roof Condition Certification Inspection is reported in the form RCF-1 09 13.
- Certificate of Use Inspections are mandatory for foreclosures due to Ordinance 08-133.
- Certificate of Use Inspection is a consumer-protection legislation.
- Certificate of Use Inspections disclose compliance with zoning and building regulations.
- Certificate of Use Inspections are needed for residential properties (single family, duplex, town house and condo units).
- Certificate of Use Report is signed and sealed by an Engineer.
- Certificate of Use Reports are public records.
HUD FHA 203K Loan Consultant Miami.
- HUD FHA Inspector S262.
- FHA 203k Consultant A0783.
- 203k is the program for the rehabilitation and repair of single family properties.
Home Inspection, Building Inspection Services, 40 Year Recertification, Wind Mitigation Inspections, Roof Condition Certification, 4 Point Inspection, Elevation, Certificate of Use Inspections, HUD FHA 203K Consultant in Hialeah, Florida, FL, Fort Lauderdale by the Sea, Coral Gables, Beach, Doral, Homestead, Kendall West, The Hammocks, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Davie, Deerfield Pompano, Dania Beach, Tamarac, Margate, Sunrise, Plantation, Palmetto, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Aventura, Shores, Surfside, Sweetwater, Opa-Locka, Westchester, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek Village, Springs, Shores, Medley, Key Biscayne Park, El Portal, West Oakland Park Southwest Ranches, Hillsboro, Lauderhill, Creek Parkland, Cooper City, Virginia Gardens, Calusa Club, Allapattah, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Havana, Wynwood, Kendale Lakes, Olympia Heights, Little Haiti, Design District, Watson Fisher Island, Carol City.